Some familiar RMS Blog faces are in the running...
Occupation: Waitress
Favorite Team: Colorado Avalanche
Favorite Movie: “Phantom of the Opera”
One Unique Thing About Annette: “I have been a dancer for 20 years and am currently enjoying the beautiful styles of Latin dance.”
Annette was a dancer for the Nuggets for the 2003 - 2005 seasons.
Occupation: Nursing Student / NBA Dancer
Favorite Team: Denver Nuggets
Favorite Movie: “Magnolia”
One Unique Things About Bridget: “I study like a workhorse and dance like I mean it, both in excess.”
Bridget is currently a dancer for the Nuggets.
Occupation: Nuggets Dancer / Event Coordinator / Choreographer
Favorite Team: Denver Nuggets
Favorite Movie: Anything that makes me laugh
One Unique Thing About Nikki: “I’ve traveled to Antigua, Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Aruba, Curacao, Panama, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Venezuela, China and Taipei, but never to Utah or Kansas.”
Nikki is currently a dancer for the Nuggets.
Vote for either of these 3 ladies or the 7 other ladies in the competition here.
No comments:
Post a Comment